Today I wanted to look like a 1980s tourist. And wouldn't you know it, it wasn't at all difficult to find what I needed:
1. Ken Done boob-tube top. Check.
2. Summer sarong. Check (AND it even has Hawaiian images, which makes the LiP very happy).
3. Visor. Thanks to Pam, she had one in her stash of old tourism paraphernalia. This one was from the Gold Coast. Check (and thanks, Pam!)
4. Tourist imagery. Fortunately a black swan played it's role down at the Mandurah estuary.
5. 1980s reminder... imagine my joy when we saw this woman walking around with a Gremlins backpack. Check and Perfect!