- Send in, or loan, your own Ken Done. Please send items to: PO Box 332 Westgate NSW 2048. I still need 45 items, and sending in your pieces now REALLY helps! All donated items then go up for charity auction.
- Send in a photo of you wearing Ken Done in your very own way. Old and/or new photos welcome! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make a secure online donation. 100% of what we raise goes directly to The Social Studio (see more about their important work here).
- Buy a piece of your very own Ken Done fashion from our eBay charity auctions. Next round of auctions will be up by this Wednesday. All money raised goes directly to TSS.
- Send on our *ace* new WKBD poster to friends, family and people across the globe, to celebrate *goodfashionforgood* and to raise the profile of The Social Studio.
Ken Done umbrella, vintage Sunski glasses from op shop, earrings from Cairns Gallery, Ken Done necklace, Holeproof leotard, Sasch Australia culottes and sash (from op shop), Sportscraft belt, Ken Done bag, vintage ring, Juicy Couture patent leather boots.
A HUGE thanks to Bree for creating our What Ken Be Done promotional poster. We think Bree's got a really *good* eye for design and fun: Hooray! And thanks too, to dear Kate for putting us in touch with Bree. My lovely mate Jason has helped print up some copies of these posters (A4 and A3) to stick around the joint. If you've got an ideal place to put one up - at the work watercooler, in an op shop, in a clothing store, anywhere! - then drop me an email and I'll send you some: email@example.com